EtnoBalans Dance Studio respects your right to privacy in the online world when you use our websites and communicate with us electronically. We use all the necessary means to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is safe and secure.
Please be advised that
1. The controller of your personal data within the meaning of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016. (Art. 13 section 1 and section 2) is Studio Tańca EtnoBalans, Magdalena Mak-Jeszka, ul. Fiołkowa 13/3, 63-004 Tulce.
2. The Client’s personal data will be processed in order to carry out dance courses, dance workshops and artistic projects to which the Client has enrolled, to send information about the workshops for which the Client sends inquiries, to send information materials after the workshops and to send a newsletter (for the Clients enrolled in the newsletter).
3. The Administrator processes and will process the following categories of your personal data: data for issuing an invoice (NIP, company address, company name); data for sending information about the workshops, for which the Customer sends inquiries: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number; data, for the purpose of sending information materials after the workshop: name, surname, e-mail address; data for the purpose of sending the newsletter (for customers subscribed to the newsletter): name, e-mail address.
4. The Client’s personal data will be stored from the moment of registering for dance courses, dance workshops and artistic projects, sending inquiries for the above or from the moment of their implementation, until the completion of all necessary actions, in particular those related to: answers to the Client’s inquiries related to the above mentioned events, sending e-mail materials which are an integral part of the workshop (no later than 7 days after the workshop), sending offers requested by the Client, sending a newsletter (provided that the Client has agreed to receive).
5. The customer has the right to access their data and the right to correct, delete, limit the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.
6. The Client’s personal data will not be transferred to other entities.